Online: Certified Risk Management Courses
Risk & Insurance Management Society (RIMS)
Full-length courses accredited for
RIMS Fellow designation.
HOW TO CONDUCT HIGH QUALITY RISK ASSESSMENT
MANAGING IT RISK and CYBER THREATS
CREATING VALUE - RISK MANAGER AS INNOVATOR
On Site Facilitation
Enterprise Risk Management Certification CRM-E
Canadian Risk Manager-Enterprise (CRM-E)
Exam and supporting RIMS Workshop:
Enterprise Risk Management-Developing, Implementing
Risk ID | Risk Assessment | ERM Implementation
Risk ID and Assessment
Analysis of context. Skills transfer through coaching.
Enterprise Risk Management
Leading culture change and capacity building.
Decision makers with risk assessment skills feel confident that they have performed due diligence.
ERM helps your organization improve its planning, corporate governance and accountability. Your leadership gains credibility when using an internationally recognized risk management standard.
• Create defensible, evidence-based plans, budgets and policy;
• Troubleshoot administrative and technical processes;
• Review the strategic landscape that underlies capital planning;
• Check operational plans against principles of program implementation;
• Reach viable solutions on multi-stakeholder issues;
• Safeguard values, communicate risk tolerance and support innovation.